Breathwork Teacher Training
“Basic’s & One-on-One”
January 12 & 13th 2019
Certain people see teaching Breathwork as a calling. I have held sold-out classes all over Los Angeles, and in those classes, most attendees have a powerful experience. After a Breathwork class, there are always people who come up to me and ask, “How can I learn to teach this?”
In their personal Breathwork session, they feel called to do this work. I know how this sounds – like some hippie, New Age talk, but if you’ve taken my class, you know that’s not my style. I never thought I would be doing this work, yet here I am.
In my life, the results of Breathwork are undeniable.
What is Breathwork?
Breathwork is an active meditation that, I like to say, is great for people who can’t meditate—which is most people.
I’ve poured a lot of time and energy into creating something special, something that will help people not only transform their lives, but will also show them how to help transform other peoples’ lives in the process.
If you are ready for a life-changing experience, I am excited to be your guide. I will share with you what I learned from some of the best teachers in the world, as well as what I know from my own experience teaching hundreds of sold-out classes.
Each of my Breathwork Teacher Trainings is an intimate experience, which ensures a deep, powerful connection and a supportive learning environment.
I feel amazing after I take someone through a Breathwork Session. When I lead a class, I like I am on another level and am connected to my highest self … my best self. You will feel the same.
In this two-day intensive Breathwork Teacher Training, you will learn how to
- What is tetney (Claw hands) how and why it happens, and how to help prevent it.
- Different types of breathing issues some people experience such as “Paradoxical Breathing” and how to help correct it.
- Some of the physical sensations that can happen during the session and how to help people relax and feel safe.
- What questions to ask the client at the beginning of the session.
- How and why to prepare yourself before a session.
- How to clear your space before and after a session.
- How to ground a client at the end of the session.
- How to do embodied affirmations, teach them to the client, help the client set up their own affirmation and shift their energy using the affirmation technique.
We will do exercises that focus on your personal transformation. A lot of the exercises will help you clear anything that blocks you from being your authentic self and will also help you operate from a place of trust and true confidence. These exercises will help you grow and transform, and as a result of your personal transformation, you will then be able to help and lead others.
Certification – I offer a Breathwork Certification if you take both of my Courses “Basics & One-on-One” and “How to Lead Couples and Groups” in either order and hold space (assist) in at least two classes, the dates are flexible on this. (Please email if you have any questions regarding this.
Things you and your clients may experience as a result of practicing Breathwork:
- Deep healing of wounds, grief and traumas
- Release undigested emotions and memories
- Release toxins from the cells of the body
- Generate greater self-love and more loving relationships
- Lead to Emotional Balance
- Feel overwhelming joy
- Discover the ability to manifest greater abundance
- Feel relief from physical pain
- Find deep, inner peace
- Feel massive stress relief and deep relaxation
- Feel increased connection to source
- Transcend the mind and emotions and support an internal awakening
- Break free of old patterns and behaviors
- Quiet the internal critic
- Feel a massive connection to creativity and confidence
- Access expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity
Details on what to bring and how to sign up:
Bring a pen and water. A cushion or Backjack is also recommended (we have mats & blankets). Light snacks will be provided at the morning break, and you’ll have a one-hour lunch break each day. We are located near many restaurants, or you can bring a lunch and eat at the venue if you prefer.
Date: January 12th & 13th from 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Includes a morning break and one hour lunch)
Total Cost for this Course – $595 per person. (Total Cost)
A deposit of $300 (non-refundable, nontransferable) deposit required to reserve a spot. Space is limited. The remaining balance of $295 due Jan. 9th.
The course will be held Woodland Hills, CA and space will be limited so it’s suggested that you reserve your space as soon as possible — as all the previous Teacher Trainings have SOLD OUT. Email if you need to the location to book a hotel or airbnb close by.
For any questions or to sign up, email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deposit can be paid via PayPal (Click on “Paying for an item or service and change to “Sending to a Friend”) option) at: http://PayPal.Me/totallifesolution
Note: You don’t need a PayPal account to pay with a credit card through PayPal
Please include your best email with your PayPal deposit.
*This training is going to be digitally recorded. It will mostly be focused on the teacher but you may be seen in some of the wider shots. Everyone will be required to sign a release waiver.