Breathwork Teacher Training (Basics & One-on-One) July 21st & 22nd 2018 9:00-5:30 pm (both days)
(Note: It is suggested that you do this course before the “How to work with Couples & Groupes” course but they are designed so that you can do them in either order.)
Certain people are just called to do this work. I have large sold out classes all over Los Angeles and in those classes most people have a powerful experience with the Breathwork. There always seems to be one or two people that come up to me afterward to ask, “How do I learn to teach this?” In their own personal Breathwork session they feel called to do this work. I know that sounds like some hippie/New Age talk but trust me if you’ve taken my class you know that’s not my style. I never thought I’d be doing this work, yet here I am. The results of it in my life are undeniable.
I’ve been pouring a lot of time and energy into creating something special that will help people not only transform their own lives when they do the training but also show you how to help transform other peoples lives in the process.
In this two day intensive workshop you’ll learn how to take people through a one-on-one session. You’ll have the confidence to take someone through a session after this weekend
Just some of the things you’ll learn:
- What is tetany (Claw hands) how and why it happens, and how to prevent it.
- Different types of breathing issues some people experience such as “Paradoxical Breathing” and how to help correct it.
- Some of the physical sensations that can happen during the session and how to help people relax and feel safe.
- What questions to ask the client at the beginning of the session.
- How and why to prepare yourself before a session.
- How to clear your space before and after a session.
- How to ground a client at the end of the session.
- How to do embodied affirmations, teach them to the client, help the client set up their own affirmation and shift their energy using the affirmation technique.
We are going to do exercises that focus on your own personal transformation. A lot of the exercises we will be doing will help you clear anything blocking you from being your authentic self and operating from a place of trust and true confidence. These exercises will help you grow and transform and as a result of your personal transformation, you will then be able to help lead others to their own. This work is designed to lead you to the strongest version of yourself; physically, mentally and emotionally. We do that by removing the things that are blocking you from your authentic self.
Most of the work we will be doing will be partnered to get you comfortable in one on one sessions as you will learn to guide someone through the Breathwork process.
Things you and your clients may experience as a result of practicing Breathwork:
- >Deep healing of wounds, grief and traumas
- >Release undigested emotions and memories
- >Release toxins from the cells of the body
- >Generate greater self-love and more loving relationships
- >Lead to Emotional Balance
- >Feel overwhelming joy
- >Discover the ability to manifest greater abundance
- >Feel relief from physical pain
- >Find deep, inner peace
- >Feel massive stress relief and deep relaxation
- >Feel increased connection to source
- >Transcend the mind and emotions and support an internal awakening
- >Break free of old patterns and behaviors
- >Quiet the internal critic
- >Feel a massive connection to creativity and confidence
- >Access expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance and clarity
Bring a pen and water. A cushion or Backjack is also recommended (we have mats & blankets). Light snacks will be provided at the morning break, and you’ll have a one-hour lunch break each day. We are located near many restaurants, or you can bring a lunch and eat at the venue if you prefer.
Date: July 21st & 22nd 2018 from 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Includes morning break and one hour lunch)
Total Cost for this Course – $565 per person. (Total Cost)
A deposit of $300 nonrefundable deposit required to reserve a spot. Space is limited and it’s first come first serve basis. The remaining balance of $265 due before the first day.
The course will be held Los Angeles, exact location TBA) and space will be limited so it’s suggested you reserve your space as soon as possible. The last four Teacher Training’s sold out.
For any questions or to sign up, email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deposit can be paid via PayPal NOTE (If you use this option please click “Friends & Family” option) at: http://PayPal.Me/totallifesolution
NOTE: Please put your full name and email in the notes of PayPal with your deposit.
You can pay by phone with a credit card for an additional 4% charge.